Centre Placet’s Strategic Plan 2019-2022 has been developed in a participatory and co-construction process involving different stakeholders (the team, the Board of Directors, the General Assembly as well as external stakeholders).
Among the main strategic orientations taken are
- Recentrer all the activities of the association around the theme of interculturality. The intercultural approach is central and systematically integrated in the different sectors of the association.
- The decision to withdraw from the logistical organisation of food aid and entrust it to partners, while the residents of the hostel can continue to benefit from this aid.
- Strengthen community social work to improve the living environment of the residents.
- To continue the work of strengthening the methodology of Continuing Education and CEC - Centre for Expression and Creativity - and how to integrate these methodologies into the work with the residents.
- To develop partnerships and collaborations.